mzfred

Post by mzfred » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Hi Guys whilst I do not have an MT500 I do have the cinderella version which arguably is much prettier towit the MZ NRX, :D just looking for information on the engine and of course banter and stuff .....based in Bury Lancs
2 x

lardmarc

Re: New member

Post by lardmarc » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:39 pm

This is the place for Rotax knowledge but I'll be surprised if you don't get thrown off because you've got the 'wrong bike', good luck.

I hope you don't as we all suffer exactly the same problems with these motors and somebody on here will be able to help.
0 x
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” (Adams, 2009).

Bonnielad
Global Moderator

Re: New member

Post by Bonnielad » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:59 pm

Be assured you won't be thrown off, we'll accept anyone on here. Ask Lardmarc! :D
Welcome aboard, I'm sure the bikes have a lot in common. If you have any questions, they've probably been asked before, so try using the search facility and enjoy reading through the threads. But don't let that stop you asking if you can't find the answer you're looking for.
0 x
2024 (2012) CCM MT230
2003 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
2002 BMW F650GS