MT 500 parts for sale

Area for members own or other internet finds - EBAY listings are NOT permitted.
hounddog
Global Moderator

MT 500 parts for sale

Post by hounddog » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:37 pm

I been having a clear out to free up some space , and offering some surplus to requirements parts for sale , mostly MT500.

MT500 Rear rack £35
MT500 Swinging arm with sidestand attached £75
MT500 Inner rear mudguard £20
MT500 Centre stand £30
MT500 Frame rear section only £50
MT 500 engine , complete , I have had it running and is sound to my knowledge , £400. (kickstart only engine) (SOLD)
MT500 Fuel tank , slight weep at rear needs sealing £10 for spares or repair (sold)

MT500 frame registered with V5C, £400. this is for both parts of the frame with V5C registered in my name ( B- reg) and VIN plate. yes its a lot of money , but very rarely seen for sale .

Fork parts (for MT350 ) SOLD - dismantled , I have a pair of lower legs , pair of stanchions , pair of gaiters and pair internal springs (but not the rest of the internal parts ) . £50 for those bits . (fork legs will not fit the drum braked MT, only the disc one ) . could be used as part of a disc brake conversion

All parts in serviceable used condition unless stated , most just need a clean and a lick of paint .

Collection only from East Hampshire (near Portsmouth ) , or I can bring to big meet .
(please don't ask me to post these bits , too heavy / bulky / difficult , sorry ! )
I dont have any other stuff for sale , just those

Can reserve for you upon receipt of 25% of price by paypal or bank transfer , balance in cash on collection please or online prior to collection .

I will make a donation to the club for parts sold to members

please pm me if interested

Thanks

Ian
0 x
Ian
------------------------------------

Armstrong MT500e
Armstrong MT350 -project "clown bike"
BMW R65

geoffbarnett

Re: MT 500 parts for sale

Post by geoffbarnett » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:59 am

Hello Ian, I will buy the fuel tank. Please bring it to the big meet.
Thanks,
Geoff
0 x

geoffbarnett

Re: MT 500 parts for sale

Post by geoffbarnett » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:04 am

I will also be bringing some surplus parts to sell, including a half the new price 350/500 kickstart - new unused. I also have one or two used kickstarts.

Lots of other bits - new and used; reg/rectifiers, airfilters, starter relay, magnetic drain plug, cables, levers, tail lights (5oo),battery tray, dash panel, carb inlet rubbers, fusebox, main stand springs, chain slipper, mirror, cables, kickstart rubber, ign coil, chain guard, ind lens, headlight trim, amal carb, indicator relay, rear passenger pegs and mounts, exh pipe clamps, 500 rear rack, fuel tap (gen unused), horn (gen original unopened), throttle and mounts and V rare (?) genuine unopened Harley branded engine stop switch. Many other little bits and pieces.

No I'm not selling up, just offloading some surplus bits.

Don't pm me for the above. First come first served.
2 x