A place for any non MT related guff...
- Posts: 6592
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 am
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Posts: 3482
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am
- Location: unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy
- Location: STAFFORD
30 eh? I remember being 30 ...don't remember where I put my keys or the 10mm spanners though!
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:32 pm
- Location: sheffield
happy birthday nick,
born to be waserk
thank god for atheism.
sometimes your front legs need to be stiff and the fur on your arse vertical.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests