Project arrived

Show us what you're working on (MT or very very closelyy related subjects only please).
Norwesteddie

Project arrived

Post by Norwesteddie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:39 pm

Well if I did it right there should be a pic of my new, old mt . Arrived tonight by courier.let the fun begin
2 x

Wirralman

Re: Project arrived

Post by Wirralman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Looks perfect ! Good luck checking it over. If you need parts, there's nothing lost by putting a post in the Wanted section
0 x

Norwesteddie

Post by Norwesteddie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:30 pm

well its definitely a project (ie rough as a bears arse) but thats how I like it, it runs but electrics dont work but as there is no battery and a shedload of disconnected wires thats no surprise . parts needed ? I dont know yet , but when I do I wont be shy about asking . On the plus side its a blank canvas `,first I just gotta decide on a colour to get the frame powder coated , Ive got the green paint with the bike from the po to make it back to original (ish ) or Ive got enough sand leftover from the bike and sidecar in the background to make it match that, got enough satin black to two tone it , or having seen minters I really liked the blue , then again someone posted a pic of a two tone bike last week I think and that looked pretty good as well will have a mull over the next day or two then make my mind up .Im not really into restorations If I think something will do the job better I will do it , not bothered about correct and resale value as this bike ,along with the ural combo outfit and the old shovelhead harley is going nowhere until my missus does the estate sale when I'm gone
2 x

mt bandit

Post by mt bandit » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:31 am

If she sells them for what you told her you bought them for , she'll get done , best to leave a truth letter that can only be found during a postmortem,
1 x
Armstrong 600
500 outfit

Norwesteddie

Post by Norwesteddie » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:39 am

MT Bandit , she knows exactly how much I pay for everything . I dont do online banking and she does , but on the bright side she never complains, ,,,,,,, once I've told her what a bargain they are and how they will be worth much much more later , honest , Got to say she may just be humouring me though . :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x