Rolling thunder

Arrange & discuss your meetings/ ride outs here

Moderator: Event Co-ordinator

Pirate Phil

Rolling thunder

Post by Pirate Phil » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi guys
Last month I was asked at one of the rolling thunder demonstration's about mt riders club by some ex service personnel who used to ride them. They would like to have some MT's turn out for some of the upcoming events. These are happening up and down the country for more information check out facebook: Rolling thunder million veterans march, or NEVER SURRENDER pages. These are demonstration's against the prosecution of service personnel for doing what was asked of them. I am proud to stand with them even though I never served, I know we have some ex service personnel in the club it would be good to see more MT's riding in support.
Thanks guys.
2 x

Wirralman

Re: Rolling thunder

Post by Wirralman » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:27 pm

I've looked at Operation Zulu on the Rolling Thunder UK website. It only mentions a circular ride around London Sat 28th Sept
0 x

arceye

Post by arceye » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:30 pm

I did the last Rolling Thunder in London on my MT with 22,000 others. Unfortunately there was no press coverage. I should be doing the next one on the 28th.
I feel very strongly about the prosecution of soldiers 40 years after the war with the IRA. The Para's are probably one of the toughest and deadliest fighting forces in the world. Trained to Kill ! Then they are sent into a war zone to do peace keeping. No wonder there are civilian casualties.
So our government sent them there and are now betraying them. While the IRA have pardons !
We will not rest until this persecution stops.
The first guy in his late 60's is due in court next Thursday at Plymouth I think ? There is going to be a big protest there.
The Rolling Thunder in London next week will be massive.
5 x
MT 405
Phil

Wirralman

Post by Wirralman » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Whilst trained to kill, the Paras are also tough and highly disciplined , using only the force required to do the job.

You're right Phil, there's gross injustice here in bringing this to trial
2 x