Hi newbie here

Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
Lewsop

Hi newbie here

Post by Lewsop » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Hello people. I’m. We here today. New to legal biking as I passed my cbt last week, got a little Honda cg125 for practicing but more importantly bought an MT 350. I’m a military vehicle enthusiast at heart having been a collector or Landrovers and Bedford’s for 30 years but have taken up biking as part of my middle age crisis. Big plan is to pass the test and do the Scottish NC500 at the end of summer. Hopefully I will get out on my MT and start doing some camping trips once I’m all licenced up.
1 x

Wirralman

Re: Hi newbie here

Post by Wirralman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Welcome to the forum. I note your location !
Good luck with your test
0 x

Lewsop

Post by Lewsop » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Thanks. Based in Moreton so if you see me give me a nod.
0 x

Minter

Post by Minter » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum,

You'll have to come and join us on o e of the many MT ride outs we hold each year.. Yorkshire this weekend!

Gary
Sportax Racing
01952 850802
0 x
SPORTAX Racing ROTAX
http://www.sportaxracing.co.uk
MTRC Shopkeeper
http://sportaxracing.co.uk/product-category/mtrc-shop/
Manuals & Technical Publications on above MTRC shop link