Recommending Heated Trousers

Jooles

Recommending Heated Trousers

Post by Jooles » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Quite possibly one of my best investments. Due to my poor circulation, which is hard to believe on account of my inside leg length, I have just purchased a set of Keis X2I heated trousers (under trousers / leggings). I have a daily commute of about 50 minutes in each direction, setting off at 6am, and it can get a bit fresh.
I have been that impressed with these trousers that I thought I would share it with you all. They are a little pricey at ÂŁ150.00, but they really do improve your riding comfort. I use them under leather trousers. We all seem to adjust our layering on the top half, leaving the lower half a little exposed. The trousers on minimum heat feel like you are wrapped in a duvet with a hot water bottle. I wish I had brought them years ago. Perfect for journey to the Dragon
And no, I don't work for Keis
1 x
Jooles
MT350 for the weekend
XJ600 for the week

twmtomos1

Re: Recommending Heated Trousers

Post by twmtomos1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Jooles glad your better may be you can take a battery with you and wear them in your tent at the Dragon
1 x

Derrick
Global Moderator

Re: Recommending Heated Trousers

Post by Derrick » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:59 am

As Keith says, could be very good at the Dragon, not usually troubled by cold legs when riding, but do feel the cold at night. :shock:

The heated inner gloves may be worth looking at, as I don't have heated grips on the MT, and can power from a small battery.
0 x
1997 HD MT350
2002 Honda Pan European 1300