Carb problems

Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
wideload

Carb problems

Post by wideload » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:27 am

Hallo to all I’m a new member to the site, I have a problem with the carb on my mt350,after cleaning it now will not work, don’t know what to do need some physical help, I live in bedford tel 07387322666 Ian.
0 x

Mr Shiney

Re: Carb problems

Post by Mr Shiney » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Give me a shout. I will lay odds on that you have not cleaned it properly and have bunged up the transfer ports and mixture. Its a very common mistake. I clean loads of these for members.
0 x
97 MT350 - 500e hybrid GL 72 AA
MT604 - 350 Hybrid - Blue Thunder.... 53 KL 70
2013 Kawasaki Z1000SX
Mighty XR400
Even mightier CanAm250
Peugeot Kisbee Scoot 102cc
Ex RAF Defender 90

Why do you need so many bikes when you only have one bum? Girls eh!