Bike

Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
hawk61

Bike

Post by hawk61 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Am looking at buying mt 500 but having no luck with transport I was wondering if anyone can measure height of there bike from floor to seat I have a people carrier that I can remove all seats just need to see if it fits in back plus lenth planning to remove forks once in thanks
0 x

Wirralman

Re: Bike

Post by Wirralman » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Have a good look around the forum , in the Manuals & papers section you'll find links to sites that allow you to download manuals at no charge Within those you will find your answers and much more
1 x

FordPrefect

Post by FordPrefect » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Is riding it home out of the question? Failing that do you have breakdown cover? If so get dressed up, helmet etc, push the bike down the street from where you bought it and ring em claiming you broke down and get them to recover you home!
1 x
1993 MT350 bought August 2017

hawk61

Post by hawk61 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 am

I would ride it but I live in ireland and bike am looking at is in uk with no mot or tax cops will get me for sure am from uk can't get break down cover with out insurance
0 x

hawk61

Post by hawk61 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 pm

got courier to pick bike up used him b4
0 x

FordPrefect

Post by FordPrefect » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Glad you're sorted, have fun with the bike!
0 x
1993 MT350 bought August 2017