members own home-made or self sourced MT related items
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Location: Huddersfield
Commissioned Diggerdog to make me a front rack bag and the results are fantastic!
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm
- Location: London, UK
- Location: Highbury, London N5 UK
Looks very nice
It's my birthday soon fortunately...
Yoof thanks for the kind feedback, don't forget to double back the tail through the slide to lock it off. Hopefully there should be just enough webbing. (didn't want it flapping in front of light)
- Posts: 1725
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:27 pm
- Location: Basingstoke Hampshire
- Location: Basingstoke
Good to see the rack still in use.
You obviously don't fall off as much as Worz.
- Posts: 1397
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm
- Location: Buckley
- Location: North East Wales
Hi my Brother in Law Raglandbach is going touring round europe on his MT 350 in July, any chance you could make him a tank bag with a clear pocket for a map.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:25 pm
- Location: shropshire
Where did u find that front rack
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest