High mileage MT rider wanted

members own home-made or self sourced MT related items
#skippy1970

Re: High mileage MT rider wanted

Post by #skippy1970 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:26 pm

MT glass wrote:Eric wrote;

Names can be a bit off-putting, I was looking for a contact at a church in Cornwall last year. The name listed was Mr Jim Bastard (no joke)- I never got to meet him but I'm told he's a fine chap.

When I lived in Plymouth in the early 70's there was a guy ran an antique shop there, his name, I jest not, Robin Bastard.
His prices reflected his name...

David.
There was a Fishing Tackle Shop also in Plymouth
The the name was "Master Baits" :o
0 x
If my brain was to get any smarter it would become self aware and take over my body

MT350 GL36AA

lardmarc

Post by lardmarc » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 pm

#skippy1970 wrote: There was a Fishing Tackle Shop also in Plymouth
The the name was "Master Baits" .
I bet you were in there all the time. Good reason for your fingers to stink of fish when the wife asks what you've been up to.
0 x
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” (Adams, 2009).

bth2bth2

Post by bth2bth2 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:03 am

high milage rider wanted......does 11,011 km (mot says miles)this year count? out of interest i took a look at my last mot cert .
as for funny names....how does rupert bear sound? i kid you not. one of ex wifes relatives.

brian
0 x
Slowly slowly catchy monkey.............
CBR 900rrs , zrx1100.in green gone but not forgotten.....mt500 in green ,stolen and abused but still alive.......cos one day , all bikes will be this slowwwwwww