Loobman chain oiler

Anything non-MT related you want to sell
MadStu

Loobman chain oiler

Post by MadStu » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:30 pm

I've just ordered 4 loobman chain oilers, (the more you order the cheaper they are).
I'll have 1 spare at ÂŁ15.75 if somebody wants it? As long as I get it by Thursday I'll be able to bring to wye valley this weekend.
0 x
HD MT350e - THE WUF
405cc kit - Perf. Silencer - Rex CDI - Mikuni - Renthal Bars - DR Twist Grip - Easy Adj. Clutch - Polisport Headlight - Vapor Speedo - Tubliss
Armstrong MT500 - RICKY
Delly 36 - DR Twist Grip

bth2bth2

Re: Loobman chain oiler

Post by bth2bth2 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

what are you doing loobing the chain stu? its called maintanance and you dont do that :D

brian
0 x
Slowly slowly catchy monkey.............
CBR 900rrs , zrx1100.in green gone but not forgotten.....mt500 in green ,stolen and abused but still alive.......cos one day , all bikes will be this slowwwwwww

MadStu

Post by MadStu » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Haha, it's the reason I need an automated chain oiler :lol:
0 x
HD MT350e - THE WUF
405cc kit - Perf. Silencer - Rex CDI - Mikuni - Renthal Bars - DR Twist Grip - Easy Adj. Clutch - Polisport Headlight - Vapor Speedo - Tubliss
Armstrong MT500 - RICKY
Delly 36 - DR Twist Grip

Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 pm

You still have to press a button :lol: :D
0 x
Its all fun and games till someone loses their keys

MT350

TDIPower

Post by TDIPower » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:23 pm

I did a similar thing for club members many years ago. I ran a lube man on my bike prior to the rebuild too. the delivery system is much better than scotoilers as it is double sided and the bits that run on the sprocket are just the tips of cable ties! The problem with the lubeman is you give the bottle a squeeze and that puts oil in the pipe for the slow delivery, this delivery continues even when stopped or the engine is off. Now as the MT has the sprocket on the 'wrong side' when you stop and put it on the side stand the oil delivery if not finished continues all over the side of the rear tyre.

They are great if you are going on a decent ride, give it a squirt when you set off (not when you set off and 5 mins later stop for fuel!)

I would go for a scotoiler with lubeman delivery fitting.

Pete
0 x
MT350