MT 500 front end bits

Area for members own or other internet finds - EBAY listings are NOT permitted.
Fredog

MT 500 front end bits

Post by Fredog » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:54 pm

I am currently working on a disc brake conversion and now have the following bits to sell.

MT500 front wheel.
The bearings are less than 100 miles old. The hub is nice, clean and presentable. The rim is old and has some brown showing through in places. It is scratched but not gouged and very presentable. The whole was built professionally for me a few years back using the best parts of 2 old 500 front wheels. It passed the MOT when fitted to the bike last year with not advisory comments. Wheel comes with spacer to offside fork. £50 plus postage.

MT500 front brake hub assembly.
Hub has been stripped and re-sprayed in satin black using cellulose paint on top of primer. Come complete with brake cam, lever arm and an unused pair of brake shoes fitted. £20 plus postage.

MT500 front brake lever, blade only. Still sealed in its bag. £5 plus postage.

MT500 front brake lever blade and body (front part only) with as new front brake cable. £15 plus postage.

MT500 lower fork slider (nearside) with brake torque arm attached. Nice, presentable and carefully sprayed in NATO green on etch primer. £25 plus postage.

Also, happy to sell the bundle for £100 plus postage. Any questions, please ask and I will answer honestly and politely.

Happy trails everyone!
1 x
1988 MT 500 58KG56