FS: MT350

Area for members own or other internet finds - EBAY listings are NOT permitted.
Rev-O

FS: MT350

Post by Rev-O » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm

For Sale: Harley Davidson MT350

American-built Harley Davidson. Ex-army dispatch rider “super-enduro” style bike, in the obligatory MoD / NATO olive drab (matte green). Powered by an ultra-reliable Rotax 350cc single with electric start. Good on or off-road.

“N” reg (1995) with a recent MOT. Mileage is somewhat moot as it was in the army and things (speedos and even engines) get replaced, swapped etc.

I’ve had this bike just over a year; it was a good one when I got it and I’ve changed or improved it considerably since then. Lots of work done recently, including: oil change, new-ish Avon tyres, new clutch, new brake pads, carburettor cleaned out, valve clearance checked etc etc. New battery last year, kept on Optimate charger.

Luggage is the form of original front-fork panniers, plus a rear mounted rifle scabbard (not fitted; will come with it loose plus all the necessary fixings; same with the centre stand: not fitted buy will be supplied.)

Very well looked after, great fun, comfortable to ride, cheap to tax, insure and maintain.

Cracking bike that always gets the right sort of attention.

Also, a supportive on-line community (riders’ forum).

By far the cheapest (and in my opinion best!) way to own a Harley. Also an increasingly rare machine and a good investment.

More pictures available on request. Selling because I've been offered a version of the same bike with a bigger engine, so I'm basically upgrading. I love these machines and would recommend them to anyone.

£2,200 with all the extras
0 x