As it says on the tin
johnoxby wrote:Can anyone advise me of the best replacement carb for a MT500 please
I used a Mikuni VM34, gave a nice lively response.
Other options are the VM32, or Dellorto. A new, well set up Amal will also be better than an old worn one....
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:58 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Hi check your valves and clearances
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm
- Location: London, UK
- Location: Highbury, London N5 UK
The old CV works pretty well too....
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm
i would sort the compression out first before trying to set any carburetor up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest