MTRC Shop *** New Stock****

Blitz

Re: MTRC Shop *** New Stock****

Post by Blitz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Oh come on people we all know Steve can be a complete Arse some times. But as you know we all have to agree with him sometimes, just never at the same time :lol:

I feel the need to come to the right honorable members defence. Sorting or organising anything in this club takes time and a lot of patience.
0 x

lardmarc

Post by lardmarc » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Mr Shiney wrote: If you have an alternate "marketing strategy" Lard then come and take on the shop and show us how it's done ?
Come on Steve, you know what I'm like. ;) It would never get done.

I'd give them sod all and they'd have to wait for it.
0 x
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” (Adams, 2009).

arceye

Post by arceye » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Only stepped out the room for a few hours and all hell has broke loose ! :shock:
Sorry Steve, it was just an observation and not meant to be personal. :oops:
I was just looking to get a metal badge and some stickers to put on the bike but looked expensive when I got to checkout.
I fully appreciate how much work is involved in running the shop and think your doing a great job. :D
0 x
MT 405
Phil

lardmarc

Post by lardmarc » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:49 pm

arceye wrote:Only stepped out the room for a few hours and all hell has broke loose !
You plastic cockneys are all the same.............Trouble.
0 x
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” (Adams, 2009).

Mr Shiney

Post by Mr Shiney » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:53 pm

arceye wrote:Only stepped out the room for a few hours and all hell has broke loose ! :shock:
Sorry Steve, it was just an observation and not meant to be personal. :oops:
I was just looking to get a metal badge and some stickers to put on the bike but looked expensive when I got to checkout.
I fully appreciate how much work is involved in running the shop and think your doing a great job. :D
Lol' don't worry. Just having a moment..... :lol:
0 x

Minter

Post by Minter » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Ive offered to run the club shop and use a page on my website to list the stock but it was deemed to be 'not right'.

I thought it would be good as i support all of the events, have big enough 'panniers' to bring things to the events and if not my minimum postage is only £1 !!

I'll have alot more time on my hands very soon as I'm working my notice from the day job and putting all of my eggs into the Sportax basket! Watch this space or indeed the space on the link below for all the latest news!

:D
0 x
SPORTAX Racing ROTAX
http://www.sportaxracing.co.uk
MTRC Shopkeeper
http://sportaxracing.co.uk/product-category/mtrc-shop/
Manuals & Technical Publications on above MTRC shop link

Joth.Hill

Post by Joth.Hill » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Minter wrote:Ive offered to run the club shop and use a page on my website to list the stock but it was deemed to be 'not right'.

I thought it would be good as i support all of the events, have big enough 'panniers' to bring things to the events and if not my minimum postage is only £1 !!

I'll have alot more time on my hands very soon as I'm working my notice from the day job and putting all of my eggs into the Sportax basket! Watch this space or indeed the space on the link below for all the latest news!

Seems a good way forward, it will take some of the pressure off Mr Shiney ....

I can order merchandise when I order some bits win win win ...
0 x

Vtrsp1da

Post by Vtrsp1da » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Minter wrote:Ive offered to run the club shop and use a page on my website to list the stock but it was deemed to be 'not right'.

Good idea and makes sense
0 x

Mr Shiney

Post by Mr Shiney » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:37 pm

It is my understanding that the club wishes to remain neutral when it comes to suppliers choosing not not favour any of one them over the others. Taking Gary up on his kind offer would not maintain that neutrality.

I have no problem with running the shop and like to think I do a fair job of it. What I don't like is people who do nothing for the club winging about it....... ;)
0 x

arceye

Post by arceye » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Sounds a good proposition Gary. If the Club shop is on a different page and accounts are available I cant see a problem.
I think most of us trust you. ;)
Perhaps we would receive a free MT Club sticker with every purchase as well as the Sportax one. :D
Don't want to be seen as whinging though as I don't offer anything to the club...
0 x
MT 405
Phil