Garage recommdation

Related shops, service agents etc

Moderator: frenchy3

filbay

Garage recommdation

Post by filbay » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:44 am

Hello , Not sure if this is the right section of the forum but I would like to recommend a motorcycle workshop in Hampshire. The place in question is Hart Motorcycles at Church Crookham, near Fleet , Hampshire.
I was recommended to this garage by a friend who has had many classic motorbikes over the years. I booked an MOT for my MT350 but on the way over the bike started running badly and losing power. I explained to the mechanic , and he tells me they used to have the contract to maintain the MT''s when the Army used them in Aldershot, so were used to all the quirky problems !
The bike was done that morning, passed the MOT and the problem turned out to be that locknuts had loosened off on the tappets. They were very knowledgeable. good value and naturally we had a good chat about all things motorcycle while I was there ! So , if there are any forum members in the North Hampshire area who need a good workshop then this is it. Their phone number is 01252 851037 and they are near to the Redfield Garden Centre.
0 x