Heated Grips from M&P

Links websites of interests relating the the MT

Moderator: frenchy3

ZIP TIE
Location: unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Re: Heated Grips from M&P

Post by ZIP TIE » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm

truslack wrote:
TDIPower wrote: Now where was that thread on spelling, punctuation and grammer....
What's grammer? :P
She lives with Gramper
0 x

nick

Post by nick » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

If that's the case then the question should be "who's grammer?' not "what's grammer" :roll:
0 x
Nick
MT500
CV500e

TheEnglishman

Post by TheEnglishman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 pm

TDIPower wrote:
TheEnglishman wrote:http://www.mandp.co.uk/productinfo/5027 ... ign=110210

I don't know if the MT's bars are 7/8ths, but Ă‚ÂŁ25 for a set of heated grips isn't to be sniffed at
he wasn't asking a question, just making a statement. If it had been a question surely he would have said..'does anyone know the size off the MT bars' OR Does 'anyone know if these will fit'
BUT 'I don't know if the MT's bars are 7/8ths, but Ă‚ÂŁ25 for a set of heated grips isn't to be sniffed at' is a statement. No question mark in the punctuation either....

Now where was that thread on spelling, punctuation and grammer....

:lol:
Pete

He he he. Just you wait..... ;)
0 x

TDIPower

Post by TDIPower » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:14 pm

I failed my 11plus so went to the secondary school... my sister went to the Grammar school though...

Just think some folks on here won't even know what the 11 plus is anymore or O levels.. Although I was in the first year to sit the new GCSE's

Pete
0 x
MT350

TheEnglishman

Post by TheEnglishman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm

TDIPower wrote:I failed my 11plus so went to the secondary school... my sister went to the Grammar school though...

Just think some folks on here won't even know what the 11 plus is anymore or O levels.. Although I was in the first year to sit the new GCSE's

Pete

GCSE's? what's them then? Some of us have 'O' Levels*, I'll have you know!!!

*Although in my case, not in metalwork, woodword, technology or anything remotely practical
0 x

TDIPower

Post by TDIPower » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

TheEnglishman wrote:
TDIPower wrote:I failed my 11plus so went to the secondary school... my sister went to the Grammar school though...

Pete

*Although in my case, not in metalwork, woodword, technology or anything remotely practical
GCSE's are the things that it looks like are being phased out for 'diplomas and vocational courses'

Ahh that explains it.. I did well at 'GCSE' in all BUT English. I got a D, but resat so I could become a teacher and got a B.

Pete
0 x
MT350

ellrider

Post by ellrider » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

TheEnglishman wrote:

Pete

quote]

And some of us won't. :lol:
0 x
Be who you are and say what you feel because those that
matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter!

Muddychris

Post by Muddychris » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I think I'm in the middle of the two

I have CSE'S
0 x

TDIPower

Post by TDIPower » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 pm

no the CSE was lower than an O level. A CSE grade 1 was about equal to O level grade C, the GCSE replaced the two to get rid of the boundary and stigma attached to those who were only good enough to be entered at CSE level, they did this by having a 2 level GCSE, everyone sat the foundation which gave up to and inc a C then if you were good enough you sat a higher paper as well which meant you could get A-C grades.
We just enjoyed getting Weds afternoons off so the teachers could prep for the new exam system as they still had to teach the old system to those in the year above sitting them for the last time ever.

Pete
0 x
MT350

chippy1

Post by chippy1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 am

Muddychris wrote:l. A CSE grade 1 /was about equal to O level grade C, the GCSE replaced the two to get rid of the boundary and stigma attached to those who were only good enough to be entered at CSE level,
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I feel stigmatised :roll: :roll:
Are those heated grips any good then ?
Or will they cause electrical problems like Ben"s horrendous problems ?
? means i am asking a question Dunnit ?
0 x