Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
Noj

Post by Noj » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Hi All
I'm looking at getting the MT350 as a general work horse, so I've come here to learn more about them.
As I do most (if not all) my own work on my bikes then its a good idea to join this forum for help and advice.
Ride safe Noj
0 x

Force Motorcycles

Re: New member

Post by Force Motorcycles » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:14 pm

Welcome to the forum :D

Force
0 x
Force Motorcycles - The World's Largest MT350 and MT500 Parts Dealer

The UK's Exclusive and Official ROTAX Parts Dealer

:arrow: Visit Our Online Store

:arrow: Follow Force Motorcycles on Facebook!

Wirralman

Post by Wirralman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, the MT350 is a good bike if you want to do your own maintenance

If you just want a bike for road use, buy a Honda. The MT copes with everything but does nothing excellently. For road use in standard trim, you will find it struggles at the traffic light grand prix. Go faster upgrades are available ......
0 x

Minter

Post by Minter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Noj,

Check the for sale section.. there have been a few advertised recently.

Gary
Sportax Racing
01952 850802
0 x
SPORTAX Racing ROTAX
http://www.sportaxracing.co.uk
MTRC Shopkeeper
http://sportaxracing.co.uk/product-category/mtrc-shop/
Manuals & Technical Publications on above MTRC shop link

Derrick
Global Moderator

Post by Derrick » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Welcome Noj.

The MTs are all-round bikes, not spectacular at anything but can do most things. They do have the advantage over modern bikes in that they are low-tech and you only need special tools if you are going to rebuild the engine, even then the tools are still readily available.

Have a look round the forum, post your wish-list in the wanted section and have a look at the for sale section. Prices do vary, depending on condition, mods and how quickly the seller needs the money (usually to pay for the other bike they have just bought).

I've got an MT and a Honda. The Honda is good to cover the long distances at speed but the MT is much more fun.
0 x
1997 HD MT350
2002 Honda Pan European 1300

P.I.STAKER

Post by P.I.STAKER » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum

Good luck with your search

https://sites.google.com/site/gvsparts/
0 x
ARMSTRONG MT500 1984
BMW R1100S