New member from Ssskatoon Sk. Canada

Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
Motovan Trent

New member from Ssskatoon Sk. Canada

Post by Motovan Trent » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:04 am

Hi folks
I've just purchased a 1995 HD MT350E from my Winter neighbor in Belize.
It's not my only unusual bike. I have a 2010 Ural Patrol, 2011 MV Augusta 1090R Brutalle, 2009 XR650L, 1980 HD lowrider, 2002 Screamin Eagle Road King. Numerous old 2 stroke street bikes, including a first year Kaw H2 750 2 stroke.I'm 56 and started my career in the Recreational Industry in 1978 at Bridge City Yamaha/ Saskatoon Harley Davidson. Involved with all kinds of bikes my whole life. For the last dozen years I've been the Saskatchewan Sales Manager for a wholesale company called Motovan. Hit motovan.com and you can see what I've been Reping to my 96 stores in my Province. I'm a tinkerer and can't wait to get to Belize in March and start riding my MT350. Look forward to getting info from hands on experianced MT owners. Maybe even give some tips here and there. Cheers
2 x

twmtomos1

Re: New member from Ssskatoon Sk. Canada

Post by twmtomos1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am

welcome to the club ,hope you enjoy your Harley MT,id like to have a good look at all those bikes ,good luck with your new bike
0 x

Flying Dutchman

Post by Flying Dutchman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 am

Welcome to the club from The Netherlands.
Didn't know there were any MT's in Belize, enjoy the bike!
Now, add a Diesel-powered motorcycle to your motorcycle-stock and the collection will be complete....... no, never complete :D
0 x
*Harley X90
*Harley SX175
*Harley MT350
*Cagiva Ala Verde
*Royal Enfield Bullet Diesel

Force Motorcycles

Post by Force Motorcycles » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:22 am

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on purchasing an MT350E!

Riding the bike in Belize sounds very cool - enjoy! :)

Let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Force
0 x
Force Motorcycles - The World's Largest MT350 and MT500 Parts Dealer

The UK's Exclusive and Official ROTAX Parts Dealer

:arrow: Visit Our Online Store

:arrow: Follow Force Motorcycles on Facebook!

Minter

Post by Minter » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Welcome to the forum Motovan!

Youre in for a proper adventure!

Gary
Sportax Racing
0 x
SPORTAX Racing ROTAX
http://www.sportaxracing.co.uk
MTRC Shopkeeper
http://sportaxracing.co.uk/product-category/mtrc-shop/
Manuals & Technical Publications on above MTRC shop link

mt bandit

Post by mt bandit » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Motovan Trent wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:04 am
Hi folks
It's not my only unusual bike. I have a 2010 Ural Patrol, 2011 MV Augusta 1090R Brutalle, 2009 XR650L, 1980 HD lowrider, 2002 Screamin Eagle Road King. Numerous old 2 stroke street bikes, including a first year Kaw H2 750 2 stroke.I'm 56 and started my career in the Recreational Industry in 1978 at Bridge City Yamaha/ Saskatoon Harley Davidson. Involved with all kinds of bikes my whole life. For the last dozen years I've been the Saskatchewan Sales Manager for a wholesale company called Motovan. Hit motovan.com and you can see what I've been Reping to my 96 stores in my Province. I'm a tinkerer and can't wait to get to Belize in March and start riding my MT350. Look forward to getting info from hands on experianced MT owners. Maybe even give some tips here and there. Cheers
Welcome mate,, get some pics up and keep us posted
0 x
Africa twin 750
honda hornet 600 now sold :(
mt 500
mt560e
can am
divorce coming soon

Motovan Trent

Post by Motovan Trent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Thanks Folks.
I do see one error about me. I'm from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada. NOT Ssskatoon. Sorry my fat fingers miss on occasionImage when I'm hunting and pecking on the keyboard.
0 x

Motovan Trent

Post by Motovan Trent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:46 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 am
Welcome to the club from The Netherlands.
Didn't know there were any MT's in Belize, enjoy the bike!
Now, add a Diesel-powered motorcycle to your motorcycle-stock and the collection will be complete....... no, never complete :D
Yes for 800 USD freight from England to Belize and 1650 USD Duty to the Belize Gov.. And it's there.
So Sad the Canadian dollar is so bad against the USD.
0 x

Motovan Trent

Post by Motovan Trent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:54 pm

Image[/img]Image
mt bandit wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:18 pm
Motovan Trent wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:04 am
Hi folks
Welcome mate,, get some pics up and keep us posted
1 x

Motovan Trent

Post by Motovan Trent » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Hey Guys & Gals (I hope)
I'm an old guy and it maybe hard to believe in this Computer world, but this is the first on-line Club or Forum that I have ever got into. Usually no time for this. Even with long cold Winters I stay busy in my HEATED garage. So I'm still figuring out how to navigate your site. Sorry if I irritate the comp savey people. I can't even figure out how to have pictures in a line instead of having them stack up. Burt here's a few pics of the bikes I mainly ride in our Summer. Starting out with the one that will be Crushed by the MT350E. my fun little XT250. But I expect the MT won't be as fun as my XR650L, though having it in Belize should compensate for that. LOL
wee Heck I can't get any pictures to attach. Says file is too big. May have to involve my Wife. Ahhh. LOL.
0 x